Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Business Law Background

So school is back and suddenly three weeks have already passed by. I'm constantly regretting my decision to work and take classes, such is life.

I assumed the position of Co-Social Chair for the Business Law Association. My sole motivation was to be have a position of authority regarding the organizing of Business Law's big ass Fall BBQ. I had to provide a short bio of myself to post on their group board. Here is all I had to say:

____ has almost no background or experience in business per se. He worked in a factory for six years, a movie theater for one day, and now a law firm since May '08. ____ does not want to practice transactional law. Instead, he would like to some day own and operate his own business. That business could be a law practice or a bar, either is fine and neither have to be located in this country as long as he can have a Guinness tap installed within a short walking distance. That is ____'s definition of "taking care of business.

No comments: